Reading is a Super Power is an online reading program for kids that focuses on finding the balance between gadget addiction and reading. The program caters to 5-8 years age group and is designed to help children build their resilience to meet all the challenges they face during their growing years. Age appropriate themes are innovatively intertwined with story-telling, art & craft activities, music and movement, vocabulary building and so much more to promote the idea of building strong communication skills.
Our super energetic & talented instructors read a new story out every day, engaging the kids in vocabulary, simple drawing, singing and interactive activities – all online – thus maintaining the norms of physical distancing yet enhancing social connection. Through the story, they will also engage the kids around developmentally appropriate themes like social interaction, cause and effect, problem solving, conflict resolution etc, in a fun and safe learning environment.
- Level 1 and Level 2 (each 10 sessions and independently purchased)
- Learn at your own pace, twice a week for 1 hour each.
- 10 varied themes inculcating a value/moral/life skill.
- New Story introduced each day written and illustrated by award winning authors (read 10 books in 5 weeks or 20 books in ten weeks).
- Eliciting vocabulary from these stories covering more than 50 illuminating words.
- To help them let go of their inhibitions we have Music and Movement .
- To strengthen their fine motor skills and enhance their creative skills an Art/Craft activity everyday too.
- Brain Teasers to spark their minds filled with oodles of thoughts and questions.
All these mind boggling activities in one class? Is it really possible? Yes it is! Keeping in mind their age group, developmental milestones and attention span experts in the education field have finely curated this program.
What are you thinking? Hurry up and enrol now! We can’t wait to see them once again and restart this fun filled journey with your lil ones!